A Pre-Wired harness saves the time and aggravation of wiring your pre-amp and pots into your instrument. They feature our industry leading pre-amps and premium audio-quality potentiometers with smooth control and ready for years of rugged use.
The HR-4.7AP/918 uses a 3-band EQ and pre-amp.
Two holes for Volume control: Volume (with Active/Passive push-pull switch) – Blend.
Three holes for Tone control: Treble/Bass Stack -Mid (+ 3 freq toggle switch).) – Bass.
Volume (with Active/Passive push-pull switch) – Blend
Treble/Bass Stack -Mid (+ 3 freq toggle switch)
Includes: 2nd battery clip (18V option), wiring instructions, black ring & center knobs for tone stack
Give your guitar or bass a new voice with a custom Bartolini on-board preamp. These harnesses are prewired for easy installation and offer a variety of configurations to meet your needs. Bartolini is one of the most respected & trusted pickups & electronics builders in the industry and offers some of the finest electronics using only the highest-grade materials. Every Bartolini preamp & pickup is hand-built right here in the USA.
All preamps feature a Gain trim pot on the module for fine-tuning, and all tone & blend pots feature smooth action & center indents with 6mm knurled split shafts. Controls knobs with set screws are recommended, but not included.
- Volume with Push/Pull switch for Active/Passive modes
- Pickup Blend
- Bass/Treble Concentric (Stacked) Boost/Cut
- Mid Boost/Cut
- 3-Way toggle switch for Mid-frequency selection (switch between 250 Hz, 500 Hz, and 800 Hz)
What's in the box:
(1) Pre-wired Preamp Harness
(1) Extra Battery Connector for 18 Volt installations (requires soldering if used)
(1) Set of black plastic knobs for concentric (stacked) pot
(1) Wiring Diagram
- Atendimento de Segunda a Sexta de 11h30 às 18h00, Sabados e Domingos via email.
- 31 4042 2670
ALEX GUITAR SHOP © 2019