- ERNIE BALL
- IPS TECHNOLOGIES
- MXR / DUNLOP
- PRO CO
- SOURCE AUDIO
- TC ELECTRONIC
- TECH 21
- WAY HUGE
Replacement machine head with 2-screw and banjo bolt as counterfort.
Schaller's new and improved Keystone tuning buttons feature vintage original specs along with that classic look and feel. Designed to match contemporary as well as historic guitar styles. Available in single-ring and double-ring versions.
Gear ratio 1:16. (SR = button "single ring")
Our Keystone SR machine head can, on request, also be supplied with a slotted ("f-type") capstan as a replacement for original parts.
- All sealed tuners are lubricated with Schaller special grease for lifetime maintenance-free service.
- All parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished, the self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
- All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
- Besides the standard combinations (e.g. 6-in-line or 3/3), all tuner sets may also be ordered with any quantity of left and right tuners.
- The banjo bolt has a standard length of 13mm; alternatively, it can be supplied with a 12mm or 16mm length as desired.
- Model: 3 left + 3 right
- Surface: Nickel
- Buttons: Gibson Keystone
- Button options:
- Ratio: 1 : 16
- Weight g/item: 25
- Bore mm: 9.8
NICKEL C/ TRAVA: 10490123
GOLD C/ TRAVA: 10490523
- Atendimento de Segunda a Sexta de 11h30 às 18h00, Sabados e Domingos via email.
- 31 4042 2670
ALEX GUITAR SHOP © 2019